Professional Swimming Goggles with earplugs-Electro plate Water proof
Swimming Goggles, or safety glasses, are forms of protective eye wear that usually enclose or protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water or chemicals from striking the eyes. They are used in chemistry laboratories and in woodworking. They are often used in snow sports as well, and in swimming. Goggles are often worn when using power tools such as drills or chainsaws to prevent flying particles from damaging the eyes. Many types of goggles are available as prescription goggles for those with vision problems.
The requirement for goggles in swimming is there Must be watertight to prevent water, such as salt water when swimming in the ocean, or chlorinated water when swimming in a pool, from irritating the eyes or blurring vision. Allow swimmers to see clearly underwater.
Features of swimming goggles:
- Name: swimming ear plugs
- Frame Material: Silicone
- Gender: Men Women Adults
- Color: Multi
- Sport Type: Swim
- Lenses Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Width: 4.5cm
- color: black+blue+gray+sky blue
- Incidental: Products with earplugs
- package: Plastic
- Features: Anti-UV Anti-fog Electroplating
- Button style: Rear buckle(adjustable)
- for people: women men Adults
- Item type 2: swim goggles, swimming glasses,swim glasses，Eye wear
- Use for: Swimming, diving.
- Unit Type: piece
- Place: beach,swimming pool
- Package Included: 1 x Swim Goggles(with ear plugs)
1. Please wash the goggle gently in clean water after using, shake off water-drops and then dry the goggle with a drier.
2. Please keep the goggle in a dry place,for a better and longer vapor-free life.
3. Don’t wipe the lenses with a towel,which may hurt the lenses.
4. Please keep the goggle away from the heat or hot water,which may deform the goggle.
5. Please allow only sight motions with your facial muscles while wearing the goggle,or the water may leak in.
6. Please adjust properly the nose bridge and the strap before getting into water.
7. Please stop using the goggle if it causes discomfort to your eyes.
8. Please tear protective film inside and outside when using.