Wooden Chess Set for multiple games 3 in 1-Backgammon, Checkers and Chess
This multiple games chess set contains thirty-two chess pieces in two colours and a chessboard used to play chess, also thirty pieces for Backgammon, twenty four pieces for checkers and dice. The entire set is made up of wood. It is suitable for children over 4 years of age and adult.
What is Chess and what are all included in a Classic Chess Set?
Chess is played by two players, each starting with one king, one queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns. Chess equipment often accompanying a chess set are a chess box, chess clock and chess table. Chess sets are made in a wide variety of styles, often for ornamental rather than practical purposes. For tournament play, the Staunton chess set is preferred or required. Each piece type moves differently, with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. The objective is to checkmate the opponent’s king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games. It is a two-player game where each player has fifteen pieces (checkers or men) that move between twenty-four triangles (points) according to the roll of two dice. The objective of the game is to be first to bear off, i.e. move all fifteen checkers off the board. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games
Draughts or Checkers is a group of strategy board games for two players which involve diagonal moves of uniform game pieces and mandatory captures by jumping over opponent pieces. Draughts developed from Albuquerque. The name derives from the verb to draw or to move.
Features of Chess Set with Multiple games:
- Chess material: Wood
- Five size for your choice
- Chess, Checkers & Backgammon – Three kinds of game play set
- Tourism carrying convenient
- Travel game
Chess pieces height:
- Board size 24*24 (mm)- King (46), Queen (42), Bishop (32), Knight (28), Rook (20), Pawn (19)
- Board size 29*29 (mm)- King (54), Queen (48), Bishop (43), Knight (37), Rook (32), Pawn (28)
- Board size 34*34 (mm)- King (64), Queen (58), Bishop (50), Knight (40), Rook (36), Pawn (32)
- Board size 39*39 (mm)- King (78), Queen (72), Bishop (57), Knight (45), Rook (40), Pawn (35)
- Board size 44*44 (mm)- King (80), Queen (74), Bishop (59), Knight (53), Rook (44), Pawn (41)
Package includes in the Chess set with multiple games:
- Option 1: Chessboard size: 24 * 24cm (three kinds of game play)
- Option 2: Chessboard size: 29 * 29cm (three kinds of game play)
- Option 3: Chessboard size: 34 * 34cm (three kinds of game play)
- Option 4: Chessboard size: 39 * 39cm (three kinds of game play)
- Option 5: Chessboard size: 44 * 44cm (three kinds of game play)
We ship worldwide by DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT express, USPS, UPS express saver, Sportsoron Standard Shipping, Sportsorion Premium Shipping, ePacket, Australia Post, Russian Post, Posti Finland, Singapore Post, China Post and few other shipping methods. We are unable to control the delivery time because it is processed by third-party service. But if it is not arrived within expected time, please contact us we will be there to help you get more tracking details.
Register at Sportsorion and track shipping details instantly for your order at Sportsorion Account. Details of Shipping methods, costs and time are available for each and every product in the Cart Page and Checkout Page. To see it click on Add to Cart and then click on either View Cart or Checkout button.
Return & Refund:
Return and refund are accepted within 7 days since you receive the product. We are not responsible for any freight of the returning product of incorrect number, quantities, colour or size which are chosen by yourself. You can apply for a return or full refund, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. We refund your money or ship you another product only after we receive the returned product.
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important us. We request you to contact us immediately before you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns. It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them. Thank you for your understanding!